- It is a fantastic way to make an visual impact on an empty wall.
- A unique way to inject your style & design sense into your home.
- Large canvas is extremely light and much easier to install than wallpaper or heavy framed artwork and mirrors.
- It can add sense of elegance, adventure, or fun depending on the artwork or photo you choose.
- Helps add visual depth to your space. Meaning it gives the eye a place to rest while they move through the room.
Why Big Canvas Prints Are Perfect for Your Walls
by Cody Johnson | Feb 17, 2016 | Advice
Pulling the trigger on large pieces of artwork can sometimes be an overwhelming decision. What image to choose, will the photo look good as a large canvas, and will it look good on my wall are the main concerns for most who are thinking about making a statement with a big canvas print. Those are extremely valid concerns and hopefully I can show you some of the benefits of going big with your photos and have them printed on canvas with us. Especially right now while we have our Deal of the Month going on. 40% off any canvas print that is 30"x40" or larger. Personally, I am a big fan of big prints. Especially for large blank walls. Putting up a few 11x14 prints (canvas prints or framed prints) can often get swallowed up by a decent sized wall. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider large canvas prints.